About the Supportable REST API #
Our Application Programming Interface (API) opens up our ability as a software provider to partner with and exchange data between other products and services. We believe that data interoperability plays a large part in the future of healthcare technology. Everyone benefits when vendors work together.
The Supportable API is RESTful, provides predictable URLs that return JSON-encoded responses, and uses standard HTTP response codes.
HIPAA Compliance #
We take HIPAA seriously.
Much of the data accessible via the Supportable API is considered Protected Health Information (PHI) under HIPAA.
- Access to the Supportable API is secured via SSL.
- Data stored by Dashboard Traction and Supportable is stored Encrypted-At-Rest.
- An account must be created by the Supportable Technical support team and permissions established for any user to access the API. To reach out to Supportable for API access, please complete the form below.
- Any organization wishing to access our API will be required to sign a Business Associate Agreement with Dashboard Traction prior gaining access.
- Access to what types of data are accessible via the Supportable API to each individual account will be specifically granted on a client-by-client basis based on what is required in each case.
Getting Credentials #
Want to get started? Need Help? Fill this form out and we’ll have someone connect with you.